If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us. The details can be found in the imprint.
1. Access and accessibility
This Site is currently intended exclusively for business to business use. If you access the Site, you acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and that you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
2. Registration and password security
Registration may be required to use the Site, in particular to access protected areas of the Site.
We are under no obligation to allow anyone to register on the Site, and we may refuse, terminate or block registration at any time.
You are responsible for keeping your password and any other account information secure and confidential.
If we have reason to believe that a breach of security or misuse of the Site is likely through your account or use of your password, we may notify you and require you to change your password, or we may block or delete your account.
3. Your privacy and personal information
4. Intellectual property and other rights
Except as otherwise provided, we or a licensing partner own the rights to the Sites and all content used thereon, including trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, text, digital downloads and other materials. No rights (usage, intellectual property rights, etc.) are conferred by accessing, downloading or copying the Sites (or any parts thereof). The (complete or partial) reproduction, transmission, modification, linking or use of the web pages by means of electronic or other aids (such as web crawler-/spider programs, meta search engines, framing) for public, business and/or commercial purposes is prohibited without our prior written consent.
5. Unacceptable use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to not to use our Site:
- commit an act of fraud, gain unauthorized access to or use computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- spread viruses, malware or similar malicious software code;
- for the purpose of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or any other service or entity in order to collect identity data, authentication data or other information ("phishing");
- in a manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the Site or business of another entity;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors;
- represent or imply that we endorse any other company, product or service, unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; or
- to try to bypass password or user authentication methods.
6. User submissions
If you send us specific posts at our request or we have contacted you to share your content on our social media channels, or if you send us reviews, posts or suggestions without our request, whether online, by email or by post, these are all User Submissions.
All User Submissions must comply with the User Submission Standards set forth in the User Submission Standards below.
Any User Submission you make will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You agree that we may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use your User Submissions in any medium at any time without restriction. We are not obligated to pay any compensation for User Submissions or to respond to User Submissions.
7. Standards for User Submissions
These standards apply to all User Submissions and must be followed both in spirit and in letter. We use our discretion to determine whether a User Submission contribution violates these standards.
A User Submission must:
- be your own original work and be legally submitted;
- be accurate when you state facts;
- have a genuine opinion (if she expresses an opinion); and
- comply with all applicable laws.
A User Submission shall not:
- be defamatory towards a person;
- be obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, hateful, or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate, or humiliate;
- serve for the distribution of sexual or pornographic content;
- promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- promote illegal content or activities;
- can be used to impersonate another person;
- give the impression that the user contribution originates from us when this is not the case; and
- contain advertising or promote services, products or hyperlinks to other websites.
8. Violations of the above standards
If we believe that a violation of the above standards has occurred, we may take any action we deem appropriate. Sample count:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of all User Submissions uploaded by you to our Site; and/or
- legal review of the content.
If you believe that any content distributed or published through the Site is inappropriate, defamatory, or infringes intellectual property rights, you should contact us immediately using the contact information provided at the top of this page.
9. Accuracy of the information and availability of the Site
We try to ensure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and error-free, but we cannot guarantee this. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site is suitable or usable for any purpose. Any reliance you place on any information on the Site is strictly at your own risk.
We may suspend or terminate access to or operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion. While we attempt to ensure that the Site is available for your use, we cannot promise that the Site will be available at all times or that use of the Site will be uninterrupted.
All content is provided for your general information only and is intended to inform you about us and our products, as well as news, features, services and other Sites that may be of interest to you but is not tailored to your specific needs or circumstances. They do not constitute technical, financial, legal or other advice and may not be used as a basis for any other purpose. You should always use your own independent judgment when using our Site and its content.
10. Hyperlinks and third party websites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertisements and websites that are not part of the Site. Such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites and accept no legal responsibility for their content, material or information. The display of hyperlinks and references to third party advertisements or websites does not imply that we endorse the website, products or services of such third parties. Your use of any third party website may be subject to the terms and conditions of that website and is at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, the Site and all information, content, products and services contained or otherwise made available on it are provided "as is" without representations, warranties, guarantees of any kind. In particular, the availability of the Site and its use.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability, including negligence.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are dissatisfied with us, please contact us as soon as possible.
14. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Zurich unless otherwise required by mandatory laws.